"Behind every beautiful thing, there's been some kind of pain" - Bob Dylan

2/23/2011

Spring ... neh, almost there

For several days I though the spring was here when the temperature shot as high as 50F. It was last week. Starting from this Monday, we suddenly had another 2~4 inches of new snow; not to mention the temperature goes back to 20 something.


I took the picture yesterday when I was about heading home. I meant to take the picture of our Chemical Engineering building with the newly accumulated snow to show you how much snow we've got. However looking at Fenske from this angle reminds me something else.

It reminds me in March 2007, when I first came here. I saw this building and I knew how much I wanted to be here. Well, it's a looooooong story.

Right now I walk into the building everyday from this door, enjoy being a student here. Gotta keep my new year resolutions in mind and work harder! I wanna graduate before they start constructing the new ChemE building.

I guess I'm way off from my topic. .... Spring! I bet this is the last week we have snow. I could see the spring is just right around the corner.

2 comments: