"Behind every beautiful thing, there's been some kind of pain" - Bob Dylan

7/15/2011

Running log on July 13th



    I sprained my ankle this May when I was in Taiwan. It was a sad story, came along with many other sad stories. Together, they made me be aware of all the things I've lost. I'm at the age in which I picture myself better than I can really do. To keep the strength to play Friday basketball, I'll have to jog one day, lift weight the next day, and take one day rest. Well, keeping the three day schedule routine is as hard as one could imagine. I have tons of excuses..., and finally made my first jog this Wednesday.

    People out there who miss their glory times of playing basketball, start training yourself. And I hope this is not just one time record.

2 comments:

  1. bingbing has a lot of sad stories XD.

    I used to be able to play the whole 40 minutes. I'm really losing it 喵. Let's go jogging every week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or should I say I already lost it.... sad stories

    ReplyDelete